Offering and Suggestions Dialogue

Gaby has been studying at home for almost 5 months because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Lately she feels back and eye pain. She become less focused in studying at home. When she was studying in her room, her mother, Mrs. Ella came in and noticed that Gaby looks very tired.

Mrs. Ella : Hey honey, what are you doing?
Gaby       : Oh hey mom, I'm just doing my English assignment.
Mrs. Ella : You look very tired. I'm just concerned about your health. Are you okay?
Gaby       : Actually I feel sick. My back and eyes hurt. Maybe because I stared at laptop screen for too long.
Mrs. Ella : You should get some rest, have a lie down.
Gaby       : I want to, but I have to complete my English assignment first.
Mrs. Ella : Alright, is there anything I can do for you? like getting you eye drops or some water?
Gaby       : I think eye drops will do.
Mrs. Ella : I'll get it for you.
Gaby       : Thanks, mom.

Mrs. Ella got her eye drops and made some carrot juice to make Gaby's eyes feel better.

Mrs. Ella : Here you go, I also got you some carrot juice. It's good for your eyes.
Gaby       : Thank you, mom. You're the best.
Mrs. Ella : You must not to stare at laptop screen for too long and make sure the distance is not too close.
Gaby       : Yes, mom. Thank you for your suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico's Weg Film Review