My Goal My Ambition

Hello, it's me! Now I'm going to tell you about my goals and ambitions. In my opinion, having goals for the future is very important. Goals will give you clear meaning and straight purpose, so you know where to go.

In the future I want to be a dentist. Why? because it's interesting to study about parts of our own body. Dentistry education is a field of science that studies various things to be "an architect of the smile". So how nice it would be if other people could smile beautifully and full of confidence because of you.


In addition, dentistry will take some dental related courses including oral biology, preventive dentistry and dental anatomy. You will also spend time in the dental lab getting hands-on practice performing basic procedures. Not limited to the treatment of dental and oral diseases, dentists also have a role in other treatments such as oral cancer, treating and promoting oral health, the work of teeth and tongue, saliva, and awareness to maintain oral health. 

I have a goal to get into Padjadjaran University. Not only because it located in West Java, I am interested in the Faculty of Dentistry, Padjadjaran University because of the method used there. The learning method used is Student Center Learning so that students are reliable in thinking critically, analytically and communicatively. We can improve their abilities through practical activities and simulations of clinical skills.




In achieving these goals I have to study harder and focus on goals. Not only that, efforts must also be followed by pray to God. Maybe the path is so difficult, but I must be able to keep up the spirit and not give up in reaching my dreams.

For the achievements that I have achieved that have made me proud so far, are achieving the highest scores in school exams and national exams in my school when I was in junior high school. At that time I was very happy to make my parents proud of me.

I hope I can reach my goals. I hope I can make both my parents and the people closest to me happy. I think it's enough until here, see you again! Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico's Weg Film Review