About Me

Hi! my name is Pelamonia, Gabrielle Carol. You can call me Carol. I am fifteen years old. I was born in Bandung on December,20th 2003. I am the second child in my family. I have 2 siblings, 1 brother and 1 sister. I live in Kiara Asri 4 Street number 14, Bandung.

My hobby is singing, watching movies, and listening music. I like action, drama, and horror movies. I also like indie and pop music. My favorite singers are Banda Neira, Nadin Amizah, Adithia Sofyan, Billie Eillish, Ardhito Pramono, and many more.

I study at SMAN 3 Bandung. My favorite subjects are biology and history. I want to be a dentist. Because I want to help people who need a help to fix or take care of their teeth, so they can feel more confident and have perfect smiles!

I'd like to tell you about my fun facts. First, I can sleep anywhere and anytime, hahaha. Second, I have rabbit teeth.

That's all about me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico's Weg Film Review