Congratulation and Compliment

Carol: Hi! Fajriii How are you?, long time no see! Where have you been?
Fajri: Fine.I participated international physics olimpiad in Lithuania, the olimpiad was so hard but luckly I got gold medal
Carol: WOW That's amazing! Congratulation! you deserve it Fajrii! How??
Fajri: Thanks. I have practiced since a year ago and my physics teacher asked me to join national science olimpiad and I won! And I was chosen as a candidate from Indonesia to go to International Physics Olympiad in Lithuania.
Carol: WOW good job! your hardwork has payed off! How was Lithuania? did you have some trips in there?
Fajri: Lithuania was a small country but it is so beautiful. I went to Vilnius with other candidate from Indonesia.
Carol: Amazing! I hope that I could go to there! and Fajri, do you have any tips for me to build up my spirit to study?
Fajri: you should motivate yourself and pratice more to something what you like. dont make it so hard because it wont feel hard if you enjoy it.
Carol: Thank you for the tips. i will try to apply your tips in my daily life.
Fajri: Oh! and also dont push yourself too hard
Carol: Hahaha okay
(bell sound)
Carol: ah! the break time is done! I have to go back to the class. See you later Fajri!
Fajri: See you later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico's Weg Film Review