My Holiday

My family and I went to Jogjakarta on the last holiday. We went from Salatiga on 24th and 25th December 2019. We went to Jogjakarta by car. When we arrived in Jogjakarta, we went to the hotel to put our bags. After that, we went to Parang Kusumo beach to see the sunset. We took a lot of photos there and enjoyed the views. The beach was not really crowd. After we watched the sunset, we had dinner. We tried Javanese noodles near the beach. I felt so full because the portion of the noodle was too much. 

Then, we went to Tempo Gelato in Prawirotaman Street. It was my first time to visited Tempo Gelato. So many people visited Tempo Gelato and it was difficult to find a table for us. There was so many taste choices. My sister and I tried cone gelato. My mother tried a cup of gelato, my father didn't try the gelato because he couldn't eat it. We met my big brother and his friend in there. We took some photos and went back to the hotel.

On the second day, we had breakfast in the hotel and it was delicious. So many kind of food were served. My sister and I ate cereals, omelette, sushi, and bakso. Then, we were getting ready to check out.

After that, we went to The Lost World Castle. There was so many photo booths and we took some photos. Then, we had lunch in front of The Lost World Castle. We ate noodles again. It was a rainy day, so we moved to the other place. 

We moved to Mount Merapi Museum. It was so cold, but I still enjoyed the museum. Some tourist were there to see the eruption of Mount Merapi in 2010. The museum was exhibit some stuff that melted because of the eruption. 

After that, we went to Malioboro Street. I had a donut and coffee with my brother and his friend. My sister and my parents were stay in the car. We walked along the Malioboro Street.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico's Weg Film Review